Introduction


Who am I?
My name is Mihai, I'm 23 years old and I'm a graduate of the military academy. I'm fond of sports and good nutrition and I think that being informed is the key to a great physic and a healthy life. If you are interested in the know it all guru attitude you will not find it here. We are all equal and nobody has all the answers… let’s just keep things to a friendly level.

What should you expect to find in this blog? 
In this blog you’ll find articles about nutrition, cooking recipes, physical exercises, getting in shape and living a healthier life. No magical routines that you find in all the current health and fitness magazines, no wonder pills, no false or misleading information.
If you still believe in such things then you are not ready to read this blog and you should consider some real expectations. Everything I write here has a scientific and/or rational base.


Who is this blog addressed to?
If you are interested in bodybuilding you’ll find lots of articles here. However, the main purpose of this blog is to help normal people change their unhealthy habits, and the way they think about food. If you’re already in a good shape you’ll find ways to push your progress even further.


What makes my nutritional info and exercise plans any better than the others?
First of all there are a LOT of misinformed articles out there, so one might not always know what to believe in. If you find a method that promises you fast muscle gain, or fast fat loosing, it's 99% a scam. I'm not a pro athlete, and i don't do this for a living. I’m just a normal guy that tries to live a healthy life and look as good as he can. In all my articles I'll focus on explaining how things work, and not just throw useless information at you. In general, when somebody hears the term nutrition, they think the ways of getting muscles or losing fat. I think that's totally wrong. The way I see it nutrition's primary goal is to make you feel better, and the way you look should only to be a consequence of the way you feel.

How often will I update this blog?
My goal will be to add an article every 2 days.

With all those out of the way, I thank you for being here. Feel free to explore and comment.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India